Our Family

Our Family

THE KIDS!

THE KIDS!

Thursday, November 17, 2011

St. A's Fall concert

FALL CONCERT
St. Augustine decided to do something new this year by having a fall concert instead of a Christmas one. Isabelle had a speaking role where she introduced another class and their song. She did a great job. I was so nervous for her, but she went up there and nailed it. Isabelle's class (the 5th grade) sang a song and played their recorders for a song. I started to video part of the recorder one, until my battery decided to die. Bummer. Here are a few pics of the event.



1 comment:

  1. Um what a little cutie. I can't believe how big he's getting! Any chance I could steal some snuggle time with him when I'm in town for Turkey day????

    Is looks beautiful too :p

    ReplyDelete